What is Vivid Microscopy?
Vivid Microscopy, LLC, based in Hartland, WI, has generated two probes that can image and sort cells based on the levels of oxidative stress. These probes, SEMKUR-cell sorting and SEMKUR-imaging, are made in the USA and currently available for sale. The technology behind these probes is described in two patents, US7820833 and US8927291. We are working with a number of institutions to demonstrate the probes' use with a wide variety of applications. We are also working on next generation products that will enable superior quantitative analysis of oxidative stress.
"Overall, the ease of use and important information that can be obtained using SEMKUR-IM make it a valuable tool for anyone studying redox biology."
- E. Tracy, University of Louisville
Made in the USA
We offer fluorescent markers that are generated in accordance with our patents. Vivid products will improve your cell research in the following ways:
- Penetrate the cell membrane without causing damage to the cell.
- Are DiThiol based to provide maximum sensitivity.
- Have low redox potential.
- Will not permanently bind the target allowing for a more detailed study of cellular function.